66: Pivoting Your Message Beyond “How Are You Doing?”
You know you need to pivot what you’re saying but you aren’t sure what you should be talking about instead. You’ve been wondering if your business is relevant. Is it appropriate to sell right now? Do people care what you have to say? I’m answering these questions and more to help you show up as a leader your audience can relate to.
On this episode, I share:
- How to provide your audience with value as you pivot,
- The four things your messaging should be focused on right now,
- Questions that will result in relevant content, and
- The difference between nurture cycles and sales cycles.
- Compassion is needed in times of uncertainty, but so is leadership.
- You’re going to have to work a little harder, a little more in the moment than you’re used to.
- You have to know what your audience is going through right now. It’s time to listen.
- Share what you’re experiencing—vulnerability breeds authenticity breeds trust.
- If you know how to help, let your people know.
- Connection will come easily if you remember to ask yourself what your people are searching for in this moment.
- We all need to balance a healthy dose of reality with a healthy dose of good news.